Working with the Wheel
Learn to use the potters wheel in our new Pottery Lab while you make your own one-of-a-kind drinking vessel. No previous experience is required for this class, but some knowledge in ceramics could be beneficial.
In this class you will learn how to:
- work with a potters wheel
- center your clay
- throw a vessel
- add a foot to the bottom of your pot
- attach a handle
- get your pottery ready for firing
- glaze and treat the surface
- plus, you'll get a general overview of how to use an electric kiln
At the end of this class you will walk away with either the perfect gift or your new favorite mug!