There's no time like the present to start planning your summer fun!!
Come join us at The MINT and build your own Cornhole game set!
In this full-day session you will:
- Design your own Cornhole set
- Have an introduction to using the CNC X-Carve machine
- Become more familiar with the tools in the wood shop
- Build out your set from various components
- Finish up by utilizing our textile shop to make your own beanbags.
A pre-requisite to this class is Intro to Woodshop at The MINT.
This class is taking place on Saturday, March 19 from 10AM to 3PM.
The cost of attendance is $125.00 for MINT members, and $150.00 for non-members, including materials.
Masks are required at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
See you there!