Working with the Wheel
Learn to use the potter's wheel in our Pottery Studio while you make your own one-of-a-kind drinking vessel. No previous experience is required for this class, but some knowledge in ceramics could be beneficial.
In this class you will learn how to:
- work with a potter's wheel
- center your clay
- throw a vessel
- add a foot to the bottom of your pot
- attach a handle
- get your pottery ready for firing
- glaze and treat the surface
- plus, you'll get a general overview of how to use an electric kiln
At the end of this class you will walk away with either the perfect gift or your new favorite mug!
This is a three-session class, taking place on Thursday June 9, June 16, and June 23 from 6-8PM.
Cost: Members $175.00, Non-members $200.00
Please note that masks are required at the instructor's discretion.